Our U-Series cameras and Vector pan-tilt systems are sealed in a ruggedized housing and protected with an environmental coating to offer precision pointing and imaging in the harshest conditions. The optical system is equipped with an automatically controlled defroster and a proprietary diamond-like hard carbon coating. The dual-field-of-view VU systems are available with a range of focal lengths to meet specific mission requirements. Additional features include:
- Uncooled 8-14μm Infrared Sensor
- Field-of-View Options:
- 7.2° x 5.4° and 2.4° x 1.8° (50/150mm)
- 6.0° x 4.5° and 2.0° x 1.5° (60/180mm)
- 9.9° x 7.4° and 3.3° x 2.5° (63/189mm)
- 6.0° x 4.5° and 2.0° x 1.5° (100/300mm)
- Boresighted Visible CCTV Camera
- Multiple Color Palettes
- Auto and Manual Focus
- Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design
- Integrated Pan-Tilt System
- 2-Axis Gyro-Stabilization (Optional)
- Laser Rangefinder (Optional)
- Visible and Infrared Target Markers (Optional)
- Controller and Joystick (Optional)
General Dynamics Global Imaging Technologies designs and manufactures a full portfolio of high-performance cameras and camera systems that provide our customers the clarity, accuracy and reliability to capture the shot that matters and successfully complete their mission.
|Focal Length (mm)
||7.2°x5.4° and 2.4°x1.8°
||6.0°x4.5° and 2.0°x1.5°
||1.5 (Wide) 1.9 (Narrow)
Be the first to review!
Thank you. Your product review will be visible once it has been approved.