The VZ-250 is a tri-field-of-view cooled thermal imaging system with an integrated 26x zoom visible camera. Mounted on a 360 degree Vector-50 pan-tilt system, this system offers precision pointing and stabilization at long range. The VZ-250 is available with a laser rangefinder and laser illuminator. This system is easily integrated into existing systems and provides easy-to-use push button interaction.
- Tri-Field-of-View Infrared Sensor
- Boresighted Visible Camera with 26x Zoom
- Focal Plane Array Choices:
- 320 x 256
- 640 x 512 (with optional Long Life Cooler)
- 640 x 480 (High Reliability Cooler Option)
- Integrated Precision Positioning System
- 2-Axis Gyro-Stabilization (Optional)
- Integrated Controller and Joystick
- Auto and Manual Focus
- Laser Rangefinder (Optional)
General Dynamics designs and manufactures a full portfolio of high-performance cameras and camera systems that provide our customers the clarity, accuracy and reliability to capture the shot that matters and successfully complete their mission.
Be the first to review!
Thank you. Your product review will be visible once it has been approved.