Full Benefits Provided to Employees
A Great Team Deserves Great Benefits
More Than Just a Health Plan. When you join our extraordinary group of professionals, join a team that believes a strong work/life balance is the key to creating a positive, inclusive, and forward-thinking environment. You also get easy access to a wide variety of recreational and cultural activities and proximity to an array of affordable housing, in both urban and rural settings.
Plus, Clear Align offers highly competitive, Fortune 500 caliber benefits programs, and a good bit more, including:
- Family health insurance in a top-rated health program and zero-deductible option
- 401(k) program with company match
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company paid short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Access to a financial planner to help you meet your financial & life objectives
- Benefits concierge service to assist you with any questions
- Company Best Places to Work Team that takes your suggestions and turns them into new programs
- Plus more standard and voluntary benefits are available, such as legal, accident gap insurance, critical illness insurance, discounts, and more.
Our headquarters in Eagleville is located near the county seat of Montgomery County, PA—a thirty minute drive to center city Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts and Sports Complexes, a fifteen minute drive to rural Montgomery and Berks Counties, and minutes away from a huge assortment of housing, ranging from historic colonial buildings to new construction. If your partner seeks a job as well, there’s probably one close by: the company is located on the burgeoning 202/422 business corridor.
Our location in Nashua is a short, forty-five minute drive to the heart of Boston with its thriving Arts and Cultural offerings. It's also within easy distance of premium skiing, scenic hiking along the Nashua River and other natural pastimes, plus sporting events, shopping, and more. You'll find housing from historic to modern and neighborhoods friendly for families of one to many.
Everyone has particular needs, so, if a benefits question is important to you, feel free to contact us, and we’ll provide additional information.