Clear Align is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in our Nashua, NH operations. Clear Align designs, prototypes and manufactures custom imaging, sensing and fiber optic systems for defense, aerospace and commercial customers. Clear Align’s imaging expertise spans the UV, visible, NIR, SWIR, MWIR, and LWIR portions of the spectrum, delivering both narrow- and wide field-of-view systems. Fiber-optic and sensing expertise includes optical integration for communications, remote sensing and targeting, as well as medical fiber optics.
Clear Align houses a highly sophisticated facility and engineering team in an organizational structure that is nimble, customer-driven and non-bureaucratic. Members of our team bring deep expertise in their areas of study combined with excellent project management and communication skills enabling small product-focused teams to deliver value quickly and effectively.
We’re looking for a dedicated Quality Manager with a demonstrated track record of success to lead and enhance the Clear Align Quality organization. If you are driven to exceed the objectives regularly set by your current organization, then a position with Clear Align may be the perfect fit.
- Support development of technical requirements and quality meetings with customers.
- Understand and communicate government (DoD) quality requirements and assures these requirements are met by all programs.
- Perform quality activity and provide customers with quality record and documentation.
- Manage industry, national and international quality standards and ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Managements Systems – Requirements, AS 9100 Rev. D Quality Management Systems Requirements - Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations and AS9102 Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirements. Serves as Management Representative.
- Initiates requests for Corrective Actions
- Performs Internal audits
- Performs inspection & testing in accordance with the quality plan
- Handles non-conforming products
- Maintains inspection records
- Works with customer support, manufacturing and suppliers to resolve product quality issues satisfactory to all parties.
- Support manufacturing with quality and incoming inspection to ensure delivery on programs is on time and quality
- Develop and manage application of statistical tools (SPC, DOE, 6 Sigma, Taguchi Matrix, etc.).
- Implement manufacturing process characterization, qualification, and reliability assessment.
- Quality Assurance Manager activities include design and specification reviews, direct the flow-down of quality/reliability requirements for procurements, in-house fabrication and assemblies through test monitoring and government buyoff for electro-optical products.
- Maintain excellent communication with all levels of employee and management
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of related Quality Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarize and document work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and interact within a team structure as well as the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-starter dedicated to continual improvement.
- ISO 9000, AS 9100, MIL883, Malcolm Baldridge, or other Quality Management System Training/Experience.
- Knowledgeable about Quality Standards used for commercial and military products a plus (Telcordia, MIL-STD).
- Basic MRP/ERP understanding and experience.
- Experience with Visual Manufacturing ERP System is a plus.
- ASQ Certified Quality Manager or Engineer is Preferred.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is required.
Clear Align houses a highly sophisticated facility and engineering team in an organizational structure that is nimble, customer-driven and non-bureaucratic. Members of our team bring deep domain expertise in their areas of study combined with excellent project management and communication skills enabling small product-focused teams to deliver value quickly and effectively.
Clear Align is an equal-opportunity employer that encourages diversity.
US Citizen or Permanent Residency Required
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.