Clear Align has an immediate need to add a Senior Accountant to our Finance team in our Eagleville, PA office. Clear Align designs, prototypes and manufactures custom imaging, sensing and fiber optic systems for defense, aerospace, and commercial customers. Clear Align’s imaging expertise spans the UV, visible, NIR, SWIR, MWIR, and LWIR portions of the spectrum, delivering both narrow- and wide field-of-view systems. Fiber-optic and sensing expertise includes optical integration for communications, remote sensing and targeting, as well as medical fiber optics.
Our finance team focuses on accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, and compliance. This position will report to the Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant position would have at least two years’ experience, offering either a public accounting background or a mix of public and private accounting. We are looking for a CPA track candidate that has an eagerness to learn and grow. This position has the opportunity for at least one direct report.
- Payroll Processing
- Processing of bi-weekly payroll.
- Review of timecards or other records of employees' hours for accuracy, and verifies attendance and hours worked, while consulting employees or managers to correct errors.
- Month-end Close Activities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly journal entries.
- Prepare monthly workpapers and account reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Review and approve invoices and expense reports for coding prior to payment.
- Review and analyze expenses for proper classification.
- Assists in the preparation of all financial reports; including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with the company’s Sarbanes Oxley policies and procedures.
- Participate in additional special projects at the discretion of management.
Clear Align houses a highly sophisticated facility and engineering team in an organizational structure that is nimble, customer-driven and non-bureaucratic. Members of our team bring deep domain expertise in their areas of study combined with excellent project management and communication skills enabling small product-focused teams to deliver value quickly and effectively.
Clear Align is an equal-opportunity employer that encourages diversity.
US Citizen or Permanent Residency Required
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.